Sunday 28 February 2016

Titan Rampant

I've been working on this for a little while, Titan Rampant is adaptation of Dragon Rampant (DR) it consists of some extra rules and army lists for Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Imperial Titans, Ork and Eldar. I've only managed a couple of small solo games so far, got a lot on at the moment and sadly not much time for gaming.
I really enjoy the Rampant series of games and wanted to use my Epic collection with them. I'm sure the points balance will be off with these lists, I haven't stuck religiously to the points values laid down in DR and have tried to balance the lists internally and against each other. This is a change in the design philosophy of DR which does not have separate lists for separate races. I wanted to add some unique features to each faction and maybe make the game a little (not a lot) more complex.
I hope to add the Chaos Army List, Air support rules and maybe some expanded Titan rules soon. 
Hope you enjoy what I've done, as always any feedback would be appreciated.

Titan Rampant Rules:

Link

Space Marine Army List:

Link

Imperial Guard and Titans Army List:

Link

Ork Army List:

Link

Eldar Army List:

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment