Friday 5 February 2016

Dragon Rampant Simple Campaign System


So I've just adapted the old campaign system from Warhammer Ancient battles to Dragon Rampant, its a simple system with no map and little book keeping. It would be great if I could get some feedback, I really don't do much writing, not sure how clearly I've written it and whether it'll make sense to anyone but me. It's only two of pages and most of that is charts.
Edit:
This is the second version of the rules, I'll probably leave this as is until I get to actually test them out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15a-_LZbtSLsUcu0s-fv7ZJEGqOHXVZX34y1w-AAyHGA/edit?usp=docslist_api

1 comment:

  1. Restricting powerful units and enhancements to claimed territory is an excellent idea for campaign play. You may not need a map, but it would be cool if your setting has a certain flavor (like LOTR). Also, if one army is doing too well, maybe an alliance could be "entreated" to increase difficulty. I'd like to see a pdf release!

    ReplyDelete